With the advent of GST with effect from July 2017, the indirect tax regime experienced a revolutionary change. While, on one hand, the litigation under the erstwhile indirect tax laws continues, on the other hand, interpretational differences, frequent clarifications and notifications, elaborate compliances and technological challenges are faced under GST. GST has become an integral part of every aspect of businesses, not only at a domestic level but also in respect of cross border transactions owing to changing landscape of doing business and digitalisation. We provide sound advisory by obtaining a detailed understanding of the businesses and transactions while maintaining the balance between costs of compliance and litigation costs. We strive to provide end-to-end support to bussinesses with comprehensive tax solutions to ensure ease of doing business coupled with complete compliance with the indirect tax laws.
Robust solutions to simplifying tax complexities
- Business process analysis for identification of exposure and leakages under the indirect taxes with a view to safeguard the businesses from risks of potential litigation and interest costs.
- Review of compliance with various statutory filing and procedures under GST law.
- We also assist in implementing the solutions to exposures and leakages identified
- Routine support for obtaining registrations, returns filing, guidance on record keeping and other compliances including refund applications under GST , Maharashtra and Gujarat VAT and Professional Tax.
- Advisory and compliances under the GST, Profession Tax and Maharshtra VAT law.
- Management / personnel training for compliance with GST.
- Drafting responses to notices, enquiries and such other communication received from revenue/assessing authorities.
- Assistance and representation services before the revenue authorities for departmental audits, show cause proceedings and appeals under service tax, Maharashtra VAT, Maharashtra Profession Tax and GST.
- Evaluating tax implications on existing or proposed business transactions, contracts and agreements.
- Transaction advisory with cost-benefit analysis from indirect tax perspective.
- Assessing legal interpretations adopted and suggest changes, if any.
We offer comprehensive VAT solutions to ensure hassle free and smooth functioning of your business operations. We support businesses on ensuring tax compliance, VAT refund processing and updating the accounting systems and databases.
We'll Take It From Here.Contact Us